We are committed to your safety. Our health and safety guidelines.
Be vigilant, stay strong and be patient. This storm will pass.
The health, safety and well-being of our employees, customers and friends is a top priority.
First and foremost, I want to assure our customers and friends that we are taking all appropriate measures to ensure safety. While the Public Health Agency of Canada has assessed the current public health risk associated with Coronavirus as low, we continue to monitor for developments very closely.
That being said we have taken certain precautions and measures that are recommended by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Herma’s Health and Safety Measures
- Introducing enhanced cleaning protocols. Coronaviruses are easily eliminated by routine surface cleaning involving door knobs, cabinets, counter tops, door handles and credit card/debit machines. We will constantly be aware of this need and will act accordingly.
- We as a team have implemented the practice of washing our hands frequently for twenty seconds at a time as recommended.
- All body care product testers and home fragrance testers have been removed and we have ceased offering samples of food. We will, however, be happy to provide you with a cheese sample from behind the counter or offer testers from behind the front desk in a health conscious manner, upon request.
- We will also ensure to keep a safe distance from one another and will cease shaking hands or offering hugs, which is also recommended.
- We will very soon be offering hand sanitizer to customers while shopping.
We wish you health and happiness during this challenging time. And remember, we are stronger when we work together to keep our community healthy and safe.
All of us at Herma’s
Herma’s Fine Foods & Gifts