Herma’s Pantry Essentials Special and Pantry Essentials Plus
Herma’s Pantry Essentials Special
$20.00 (valued at $25.95)
This Pantry Essentials Package was put together by Herma for the convenience and ease of offering food staples at a special price. Herma has also made some suggestions as to how you might use products and add to your order so that many meals can be made from ingredients provided. What’s more…these products have a long shelf life so may be kept for a long time.
The Essential Pantry Special includes…
- 3 Tins of Wild Caught Light Tuna in Olive Oil
- Mamma Nuccia Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 litre
- Tagliatelle Egg Pasta 500 grams
- Mamma Nuccia Potato Gnocchi 500 grams (2 packages)
- Mamma Nuccia Reserva di Parma Tomato Puree 720 ml
Essential Pantry Package PLUS
The above Pantry Essentials along with a few suggestions listed below will allow you to be creative and produce some wonderful meals.
Herma’s ideas for adding to the Essentials Package…
- Artisanal Handcrafted Salami
- Village Grocer Mild Italian Pork Sausage
- Jesse Tree’s Grilled Artichokes
- Manoucher’s Fokachio Romana Bread
- Frontier’s Eleven Bean Soup Mix
- Jesse Tree’s Roasted Peppers
- Parmesan or Pecorino Romano (both cheeses 20% off)
- Soup – Add Mamma Nuccia’s Tomato Puree and maybe some of the Village Grocer’s Sausage to Frontier’s Eleven Bean Soup Mix for thicker, more flavourful soup.
- Pasta – The Village Grocer Sausage would be lovely with Mamma Nuccia’s Tomato Puree and Jesse Tree’s Roasted Peppers. Add this to Mamma Nuccia’s pasta for a delicious Italian meal. You may also substitute the salami for the sausage if you so desire.
- Pizza – Add Artisanal Handcrafted Salami to create a pizza using Manoucher’s Fokachio Bread. Some of Jesse Tree’s Grilled Artichoke and/or Roasted Peppers would also be delicious added to the pizza.
- Tuna – Add Jesse Tree’s Grilled Artichoke to Wild Caught Light Tuna along with grated Parmesan or Pecorino Romano. Mix with pasta for yummy treat.
- Gnocchi Potato sautéed in a little olive oil and onion. Yum! Yum!
Include a little sprinkling of Greek and Harvested Sage to make it super delicious.
And remember, a little drizzling of olive oil on all of the above will make each dish special.
Any left overs may be enjoyed with some cheese at Happy Hour.
Herma’s Store to Car Service
Curbside pick-up will continue to take place for ALL customers. Call 905-885-9250 with your order along with method of payment. We take all major credit cards including Visa, Master Card and American Express. After you have arrived in front of the store, call to let us know. We will bring your order to you. It may be as simple as popping your trunk to have us place goods inside.
Curbside pick-up will take place 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.. There is no minimum purchase amount or fee required for this service.
Herma’s Delivery Service
For those living in Port Hope and Cobourg, call 905-885-9250 with your order (minimum of $50 purchase required). We will also be taking your method of payment by phone. A $10 delivery charge will be applied to the bill.
Deliveries will be made to Port Hope and Cobourg daily between 4:30 – 5:30 p.m..